It's not really based around anything, other than me posting things I find funny, usually shit that happens in my life.
Anyway, enough with the introduction, time for the first (hopefully) funny post.
My mom used to live in a dog house. A dog house. You know, the kind dogs live in? She didn't even live in her own dog house. She shared the dog house with two other people.
Three people, living in one dog house.
But the story isn't over yet. The dog house got raided, by the police. I honestly kind of wish this wasn't serious. Apparently one of the dog house occupants was selling cocaine out of the dog house. My mom said the police "Surrounded" the dog house, which couldn't have been too fucking hard.
They wound up knocking the dog house down.
(I made this picture, super fucking neato, right?)
Also, a little list of shit I want to post about in the future:
>My dick infection
>Some shit about school
>The time I dated a psycho
>Random bullshit about myself
>A post about some girl I liked

No comments:
Post a Comment